Thursday 31 October 2013

Little Deer, Little Deer

Well Halloween's over now, time to move on to the next busiest and most decorated time of the year - Christmas!!! Stay tuned for many new items making their way into my shop. One of a kind items created just for you.

Here is a sweet little hand crocheted deer which will make a perfect Christmas decoration. She has big brown safety eyes, a sewn nose and metallic copper sewn freckles. Stands on her own, has a mossy wreath around her neck with a button flower and button leaf.



She's a real sweetie. 

Stands about 8" tall and is 7.5" from bum to nose. Light tan colour.
Please see my Etsy shop for purchasing details.

Pattern credit: Forest Stories II - Fawn by Sonea Delvon

*Please excuse my photos for now, see previous post - I broke my camera :-(   and I am struggling with taking better photos

No comments:

Post a Comment