Sunday 12 July 2015

Newborn Fish Tail

I was recently contacted to make a newbown sized fish tail, but this one was to look like a rainbow trout *
This is the tail I made, but I only put the strip on one side so if you wanted to use if for photography purposes, you would just turn it around and use the plain side. To make it more fishy, I ran a shimmery iridescent rainbow filament along the wool during the crocheting so it glimmers and shines

This is the tail I made, but I only put the stripe on one side so if you wanted to use if for photography purposes, you would just turn it around and use the plain side as well.

To make it more fishy, I ran a shimmery iridescent rainbow filament along the wool during the crocheting so it glimmers and shines

Can you see the shimmer on your monitor? 


The back side, which is really just as pretty:

The baby was just born last week, and the new momma promised she'd send me a photo of her baby in the tail as soon as she could. I will share it when I get it. 

*retro fish drawing is not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment